Other Grants & Government Assistance
View below for a list of other grants and assistance Commercialisation Australia
we can offer your business.
Commercialisation Australia is an Australian Government initiative that assists researchers, entrepreneurs and innovative companies to convert ideas into successful commercial ventures. This program is a merit based, competitive assistance program that offers three types of support designed to help applicants through the commercialization process:
1) Skills and Knowledge support grants offers:
- Up to $50,000 to pay for specialist advice and services (e.g. Business Planning, Commercialisation research and strategy, IP Management, Management Development.
- Up to $200,000 over two years to assist with recruiting experienced executives.
3) Early Stage Commercialisation repayable grants of $250,000 to $2 million to undertake activities that develops a new product, process or service to the stage where it can be taken to market.
Re-tooling for Climate Change
The Re-Tooling for Climate Change program targets Australian Manufactures and aims to support small to medium enterprises (SME) in reducing their environmental footprint by assisting them to improve their production processes, reduce their energy use and cut carbon emissions. Australian small and medium sized manufacturers will be able to apply for grants from $10,000 to $500,000 (on a matching dollar-for-dollar basis) for initiatives such as:
- Improving insulation and recovering waste heat to improve manufacturing process efficiency.
- Investing in energy efficient manufacturing tools, small scale co-generation plants and water recycling.
Enterprise Connect (EC) is an Australian Government program that offers comprehensive advice and support to eligible Australian SME’s to help them transform and reach their full potential. EC tailors advice, services and support to your business requirements through access to experienced, independent Business Advisors. Eligible SME’s are able to request a comprehensive, confidential, and independent Business Review at no cost. Businesses that complete the Business Review may apply for a Tailored Advisory Service Grant to help you follow through on the recommendations of the Business Review so you can carry out your business transformation program or project. EC supports business in industry sectors as diverse as manufacturing, mining, clean energy, defence and the creative industries.
The Queensland State Government is providing grants through approved Consultants for the delivery of advisory and mentoring services to businesses with 10 or more (full time equivalent) employees under the Jobs Assist program
The program is intended to help businesses weather the current economic conditions. Consulting assistance worth up to $8,000 to each eligible business is provided in two stages:
1) Diagnosing the issues impacting upon existing business and develop an Action Plan to help owners address strategies and activities which improve the business model.
2) Engaging a consultant to mentor and provide expert advice with implementation of the priority tasks identified in the Action Plan.
Many Government Grants and incentives come and go and are therefore constantly changing. Companies that are continually in touch with their local, state and federal governments departments and MPs are often the first to know about such programs and incentives available to them. Should you find a program that you are eligible for, please don’t hesitate to contact our office to see how we may assist you.